Anne Rossley - Broker Associate
- NameAnne Rossley
- E-mail Me
- PositionBroker Associate
- DesignationCRB - Certified Real Estate Brokerage Manager, CRS - Certified Residential Specialist, Founder's Club, GREEN, GRI, Leading RE Relocation Specialist, LTG-Leadership Training Graduate, Managing Broker , Military on the Move Certified, SRES - Seniors Real Estate Specialist, QSC - Quality Service Certified, GRI - Graduate REALTOR® Institute, B&W Chairman's Club
Anne Rossley is a distinguished top producer-her longevity and success in is a reflection of her clients’ loyalty and a robust referral network.
Anne’s clients’ expectations are consistently surpassed because she focuses on the “transition” and not the “transaction”. It’s not about how many closings she can churn through each year. Instead, she’s passionate about providing clients with the highest level of service, taking time to ensure they’re thoroughly educated about the process; she personally oversees every detail, making sure clients achieve their financial and personal objectives. This energetic empathy results in life-long relationships- both personally and professionally.
Anne has sold luxury residential real estate for over 25 years, and today her business is equally divided between sellers and buyers (51/49%). She’s sold in 22 different Chicago neighborhoods, primarily the Near North and lakefront areas, and her sales are predominantly condos/townhomes (57%) and single family homes (30%).
She has a keen interest in history and architecture; Anne’s a strong advocate for preserving landmark and historic homes. Anne has expertise to support clients who are looking for renovation resources and how to save money via historic renovation tax savings programs.
As a member of the Sandwich Generation, Anne helps contemporaries launch their young adult children with first time home purchases. She helps their parents who are “right-sizing” (she’s a Senior Real Estate Specialist), and she especially loves welcoming empty nesters back to the city! While her children are almost out of the nest, her 17 years of hands-on private/public Chicago school parent-volunteer leadership experience is a trove of knowledge for families relocating to Chicago and young parents making the decision between city and suburbs.
Anne’s Professional Designations and Certifications:
- CRB (Council of Real Estate Brokerage Managers)
- CRS (Certified Real Estate Specialist)
- GREEN Designee
- SRES (Senior Real Estate Specialist)
- Leading RE Relocation Specialist
- CIPS Network (International Property Specialist)
- Luxury Homes Specialist
Awards and Honors
- Chairman’s Club - Baird & Warner (2018)
- Founder’s Club – Baird & Warner (2017, 2016, 2014)
- President’s Club - Baird & Warner (2015)
- Top Producer (Chicago Association of Realtors)
- Chicago Association of Realtors, Board of Directors (Past member)